Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Winter League!

With my first match of the Winter League drawing even closer, I have suddenly discovered that I may be slightly out of practice! I had a lesson on Sunday in the wind and rain which didnt really do anything for me apart from show up my alignment. Striking the ball ok, but to make things worse the first match we have to play we have to give 9 shots! And thats on three quarters of the difference! To be honest it is slightly a joke, 9 shots!, thats half of the round. The only plus side is that our opponents have higher handicaps thus prone to make more mistakes, however if they are bandits, which they could very well be, then we are basically screwed!

I will tell you all the results afterwards.

P.S. Think of me when you are all lying in bed on Sunday morning and I am teeing off in the cold and rain at 8.30!

5 Comments:

At 12:36 am, Anonymous Golf Supplies said...

Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on building club equipment golf, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about building club equipment golf.

 
At 1:57 pm, Blogger Dale said...

Hi , I was out blog surfing looking for some info on building club equipment golf when I ended up on your page. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about building club equipment golf at the site above.

 
At 11:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.365dayz.comOpen365dayz.com is now open. Click http://www.365dayz.com

 
At 11:51 pm, Blogger hplauze said...

Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on ben hogan golf equipment and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though your blog is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at ben hogan golf equipment. If you have the energy swing by http://www.golf-equipment-deals.com. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger All about Golf said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about club dust golf golf that covers club dust golf golf related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FindingBlog - Blog Directory Blogion.com - the definitive blog directory blog search directory British Blog Directory. Sports Blog
Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory