Friday, December 30, 2005

Winter League Draw


Sorry for the lack of posts guys, I've been really busy in the past few days with xmas etc. Sad to say I didn't get any new golfing equipment from santa, well apart from some tees and a couple of sleeves of pro v1s!

Well, the divisions for my anual Winter League have been drawn and I'm sad to say it's not looking good for me and my partner Matt. It seems that out of every team in our particular divsion we are the lowest off a joint handicap of 10. This is not good as now it means that we have to give shots to everyone!! Despite the rule being 3/4 of the difference the highest handicap team is 22 meaning that we have to give 9 shots!! in a matchplay format!!

And on another note does anybody think that a should leave my Scotty Cameron out of my bag for the winter months and use my old Odessy??

3 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Blogger dave said...

Looks a bit different from what I was on yesterday. Today we top out at 78 so I think that might be a bit warm.

 
At 4:01 am, Blogger jeffT said...

Hello! This is a great blog. I just got back home from shopping with the wife and the kids and decided to log on and do some web surfing.(needed a break if you know what I mean) I came across your blog and really enjoyed it. Not many people keep their blogs up to date and most of the blogs I do fine are not even relevant to the blog topic. I bookmarked your blog for future reference.
Anyways keep up the great work and if you don�t mind I will forward your blog off to a few of my buddies. Thanks a bunch!nicklaus golf equipment

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger "Doc" said...

looks a bit warm for golf to me.
I live in the arctic territory of Nunavut in Canada's far north. We play golf on the sea ice in the spring. We play golf on the tundra in the summer. We play golf on the playstation the rest of the year.
Check out the archives on my blog.
http://www.crookedhole.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FindingBlog - Blog Directory Blogion.com - the definitive blog directory blog search directory British Blog Directory. Sports Blog
Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory