Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Whitehouse wins Tour class in Espana


Englishman, Tom Whitehouse has finished top of the the class after the sixth and final round of the European Tour's qualifying school finals at San Roque Club, Cadiz.

25yr-old Whitehouse, finished with a six round total of 13 under after a 4 under 68 helped him on way on Tuesday. Close behind on -11 was compatriot Robert Rock who carded a closing 71 to finish second.

The 84 players who survived Sunday's fourth round cut had to play a minimum of 26 further holes on the final day, steady rain and thunderstorms having forced the abandonment of the fifth round on Monday.

Among those securing their 2006 playing privileges were South Africans Louis Oosthuizen and Darren Fichardt, Britons Shaun Webster, David Dixon and Ian Pyman, Spaniard Santiago Luna and 1999 Ryder Cup player Jarmo Sandelin of Sweden.

"I came here to try and improve on the card that I had won the Challenge Tour and I have moved up about 34 spots on category 11 so I think we could say that it was worth coming here now," Whitehouse commented.

5 Comments:

At 4:49 pm, Blogger The Armchair Golfer said...

I'm now linked to you, too. Good luck.

Your fellow blogger,
The Armchair Golfer

 
At 6:12 pm, Blogger Cathal Breathnach said...

Hey Matt, I am the writer of Football Corner and I would just like to say nice site and I will link you later on today

 
At 6:13 pm, Blogger Cathal Breathnach said...

Hey Matt, I am the writer of Football Corner and I would just like to say nice site and I will link you later on today!

 
At 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I have a richly scented candle site. You can find everything about richly scented candle as well as candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Check it out when you can :)
Rod

 
At 6:55 pm, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks alot Armchair Golfer, much appreciated and also thanks to cathal aswell cheers guys :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FindingBlog - Blog Directory Blogion.com - the definitive blog directory blog search directory British Blog Directory. Sports Blog
Top Sites Blogarama - The Blogs Directory